Everyone! Youth, families, community support, and all staff participate and practice the 7 commitments of Sanctuary every day.
- Nonviolence: Being safe outside (physically), inside (emotionally), and with others (social), and doing the right thing (moral).
- Emotional Intelligence: Managing our feelings so that we do not hurt ourselves or others.
- Social Learning: Respecting and sharing the ideas of our teams.
- Shared Governance: Shared decision making.
- Open Communication: Saying what we mean and not being mean when we say it.
- Social Responsibility: Together we accomplish more; everyone makes a contribution to the organizational culture.
- Growth and Change: Creating hope for our youth and ourselves.