Below is the exclusionary criteria:
- Severe developmental disabilities requiring a level of care that cannot be provided within this facility.
- Neurological disorders without alcohol, drug and/or mental overlay; post-traumatic head injury cases requiring a level of care that cannot be provided within this facility or indicating that the individual would not benefit from the program.
- Intellectual Disability recent full-scale IQ is below 65 for RTC and 70 for TSAY
- Very severe character pathology, particularly severe Conduct Disorder, indicating that the individual will not benefit from this program.
- Individuals who are in need of acute care stabilization and treatment before they can benefit from the program.
- Individuals who represents a severe danger to self or others such that it is beyond the facility’s ability to maintain a safe environment for the resident, staff and others.
- Individuals with a medical condition or need that is beyond the capabilities of the facility to manage, including chemical detoxification, pregnancy or current medical condition.
- Individuals who prior history of violent behavior and self-harm behavior are beyond the capabilities of the staff and physical environment to contain and manage, ensuring a safe environment.
- Individuals who primary needs are for specialized treatment program not currently provided at this facility.
- Eating disorders wherein medical stabilization of the resident’s physical health must first be affected before transfer to on of the treatment programs can be considered.
Hallmark Youthcare is open to reviewing any referral information. If you wish to speak to our admission team, please call us at 804.784.6432.