As a leading Residential Treatment Center in the Greater Richmond area, Hallmark Youthcare treats adolescents with emotional issues triggered by trauma. Treatment is provided in a warm and friendly environment by a group of well-trained, highly motivated staff that takes pride in delivering quality care. LPNs: Our LPNs use critical thinking skills to coordinate and provide safe, quality care to our residents, utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation for fostering quality outcomes.
- Record resident’s medical history accurately
- Observe residents under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
- Clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks, administer injections and prescribed medications, when needed/directed
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
- Knowledge of medications, their proper dosage, effects and contraindications
- Capable of communicating effectively verbally and with sound documentation skills
- Ability to plan and organize assigned work
- Ability to interact appropriately with residents ages 11-17
- Ability to apply sound judgment with clinical skills to ensure optimal patient care
- Must be at least 21 years of age