The Clinical Director leads and coordinates the clinical services within residential treatment. Directly supervises Program Therapists, Case Managers, and contract services in psychology and other clinical services. Responsible for the leadership and management of the program, in collaboration with the Director of Clinical Services, and Medical Director.
- Assess and evaluate program philosophy, goals, objectives, and treatment interventions implementing evidence-based strategies
- Establish standards of practice for Program Therapists and Case Managers
- Provide weekly clinical supervision for license eligible Program Therapists; document monthly supervision notes for licensed Program Therapists
- Responsible for the documentation of individual, group, and family therapy sessions; family engagement notes and case management notes
- Maintain and review departmental position descriptions, clinical policies and procedures, and regulatory standards annually
- Manage department budget and FTEs; ensure coverage for Program Therapists on leave
- Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or related field; must provide transcripts from the accredited institution upon hire
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in mental health, behavioral health, group home, or other similar environment; progressive supervisory experience, with a minimum of two years leadership experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to population served: children and adolescents 11 to 17 years of age
- Current license to practice as a LCSW, LPC, or Licensed Family & Marriage Counselor in the state of Virginia by DHP
- Ability to become certified in CPR, First Aid, AED, and Handle with Care
Hallmark Youthcare provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.