As a leading Residential Treatment Center in the Greater Richmond area, Hallmark Youthcare treats adolescents with emotional and behavioral issues triggered by trauma. Treatment is provided in a warm and friendly environment by a group of well-trained, highly motivated staff that takes pride in delivering quality care.
We are currently accepting applications for our Clinical and Educational Administrative Assistant, who has a strong desire to work with a team of committed clinicians to create a safe and fun place for our residents to heal.
- Dual reporting - provides administrative support for educational departments under the Director of Education, and the Assistant Administrator. Education:
- Maintains accurate, up-to-date database of all teaching staff licensures.
- Maintains Student Handbook, and Parent Handbook, database information of former and current students, department filling system, and incoming and outgoing mail.
- Creates user-friendly macros, templates, forms, and toolbars for the Education Department staff.
- Assists the Director of Education with travel arrangements, filing, typing, correspondence, note taking, scheduling resident appointments, and creating files for new students.
- Clinical: Schedules and completes resident psychological assessments, and family engagement activities.
- Completes resident Assessment and Diagnostics (A&D) reports, gathers clinical resident data, and prepares additional reports as directed, responsible for preparation of quarterly medical meeting staff notes.
- Three years or more of professional experience working in an office or clinical environment
- Ability to handle students with emotional difficulties; function as a member of department/clinical team; tolerate contact with residents under a variety of circumstances
- Ability to provide assessments to adolescents 11 to 17 years old; communicate directly and effectively with physicians, diverse resident populations, families, and staff
- Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality, display maturity, and respect together with flexibility, diplomacy, and tactfulness
- High School diploma or GED certification
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications; excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Must be certified or able to become certified in CPR, first aid, AED, and Handle with Care; ability to participate in the control and restraint of residents in crisis, as directed by the Treatment Philosophy and Program Manual
- Must have valid Virginia Driver’s License in good standing
- Must successfully pass background, fingerprinting, and drug screening tests
Hallmark Youthcare provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.