Our Clinical Assessment Center handles all admissions requests. Once a call regarding admission has been placed, we will contact the referral sources to obtain clinical information about the individual needing treatment. At that time, we will determine if the child or adolescent meets the criteria for residential services.
Our Clinical Assessment team will review the adolescent’s information and will grant approval to proceed with placement at the facility. At that time we can coordinate a visit to tour our facility if requested.
Contact our Clinical Assessment Center is open Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm.
We accept most major insurances, including Medicaid. Contact us for more information — we’re here to help.
Admission Criteria for our Residential Treatment Programs
- Male and female adolescents
- Age range on admission: 11 to 17
- Full-Scale IQ score of 65 or greater
- Individual is not acutely suicidal or homicidal
- Needs a secure setting to evaluate or address behavioral, social, emotional and psychological needs
- Individual has been unsuccessful at lesser levels of care
- CSA/FAPT funding approval for A&D placement
- For more detailed program information, please contact our Clinical Assessment Center at 804-784-6432
Clinical documentation to include (as available):
- Recent Psychiatric Evaluation
- Current Psychological Evaluation with Full-Scale IQ
- Current Community based providers treatment plan
- Psychosocial History/Social History/Foster care Service Plan
- Current IEP with minutes and School Transcripts
- Progress Notes and Discharge Summaries from past placements
- Medical information to include any medical concerns and vaccination history
- Substance Abuse Evaluation (substance abuse program)
- Psycho-Sexual Evaluation if referring to the Juvenile (TSAY) Program
- Legal history and involvement
- Placement history
- IACCT assessments, CANS, approval letter for PRTC level of care
- CSA/FAPT individual services plan
Residential Treatment Center Admissions Paperwork
You may download and print the following required items for admissions. All of the items are in PDF format.