As a leading Residential Treatment Center in the Greater Richmond area, Hallmark Youthcare treats adolescents with emotional and behavioral issues triggered by trauma. Treatment is provided in a warm and friendly environment by a group of well-trained, highly motivated staff that takes pride in delivering quality care.
We are currently accepting applications for a skilled Accounts Payable Clerk. This one-person department is responsible for processing all invoices received, and processing payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with Hallmark financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, posting and recording accounts receivables' data
- Prepare bills, invoices, and deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Verify discrepancies and resolve billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due, by sending bill reminders and contacting vendors
- Generate financial statements and ad hoc reports detailing accounts receivable, as requested
- Proven working experience as accounts payable clerk or similar role
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting and financial records
- Data entry skills; hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software; experience with Sage/Peachtree Accounting preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or relevant field; OR experience equivalent to degree